Friday, February 4, 2011

A Few things In The Works

I have a few projects up my sleeve that I am going to work on this weekend.  I don’t have anything to post and show you yet, but I thought I would give you a few hints. 

Some of my ideas may or may not turn out.  I guess we will have to wait and see. 

Here are a few photos to give you an idea of the several ideas I have in mind.

IMG_4270

IMG_4303

IMG_4304

IMG_4280 copy

(Notice how blurry and fuzzy my husband is in the background?  What you couldn’t tell that was my husband?  That is Bokeh!  The next linky party subject.)

So it looks like I have my hands full.  I get a long weekend.  My dental office takes off the day after the Super Bowl.  It’s a good thing too.  Our freezing temperatures burst a water pipe and we had one inch of standing water on the floor this morning.  We aren’t even sure when we will be able to see patients again.  We are hoping to get things back in order on Tuesday and be back to “normal” on Wednesday.  Please say a prayer for us.   Thanks.

Tracy

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails