Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pots For The Window

When I was redoing the hutch decor I was also working on my kitchen window sill.  I removed a dated faux apple stained glass window that was leaning inside the blinds.  It was too bare after it was removed so I replaced it with these pots. 



I painted the pots with Basil Green acrylic paint and then added a brown glaze.  I let them dry overnight and added a stenciled number to them.  I am not sure what is going to go into pot #1 or 3.  Maybe nothing.  I already had the olive tree topiary.  I am changing the valance in the near future. 



This was before I added the numbers.  I can always turn the pots around if I get tired of them. 



Thanks for taking a look.  I hope you have a great week.


Linking to

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts


Related Posts with Thumbnails