Monday, October 25, 2010

Candle Jewelry

Have you ever noticed how a pair of earrings can change your entire look?  I know I feel kinda naked without earrings.  I thought maybe a candle might look a little more dressed up with a stud in it.  It’s actually a decorative paper brad I bought in the scrapbook area at a craft store. 

IMG_5433

I pushed the brad into a candle for a simple and easy change. 

IMG_5426

IMG_5431

What do you think? 

Can you imagine what a beautiful flashy brooch or large earring might do to a simple candle?  If you try any candle jewelry I would love to see a photo.  Maybe I can do a post all of your ideas.  

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracy

 

Linking to

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Show and Tell @ My Romatic Home

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails