Friday, October 29, 2010

$5 Bathroom Art

This is my 2nd attempt of trying to make some artwork for my bathroom wall.  My first attempt was a disaster.  If you really want to see it you can go here

My 2nd attempt is a photograph I took of our toothbrushes and printed at home.  I placed it in a $5 Walmart frame that already had a mat. 

IMG_5833

I have a sign that I am making soon for another wall in this room.  I hope to get started on it soon. 

Here’s my $5 art.

IMG_5825

Tight spaces and glares make photography difficult.  With any luck I will have a sign to show you soon.

Tracy

Linking to

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table Dreaming

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails