Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Possible Dining Area Wall Art

IMG_3495

Since I have been spending a lot of time looking at my bay window I have noticed that the small wall area above it is

B-O-R-I-N-G.

IMG_3488

I still don’t have the curtains made but I did work on one possibility for the wall.  I think they turned out pretty dang cute.

IMG_3492

IMG_3494

I used rub on letters on the plates.

IMG_3500

  Windex and elbow grease will remove them in the future when if I change my mind.

I didn’t hang them yet because I need to let these things dry over night. 

IMG_3496

I had other plans but I really needed a Cricut to make it work.  I am so asking for one for Christmas. 

This was my original idea inspired by the movie title.

IMG_3502

I used my chalk marker to write on the plate to show you the idea.

IMG_3503 

I am happy with the E A T so all is well. 

UPDATE:  You can see the plates on the wall here.

Tracy

Linking to

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Spotlight Yourself @ It’s So Very Cheri

Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple

Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots and Jello

The Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails