Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Skinny for Summer Tip

Hello.  My name is Tracy and I am addicted to chocolate.  I have a summer vacation planned on a beach in a bathing suit.  I need all the help I can get.  With summer coming up I wanted to share about my favorite treat.

I just had to tell anyone who doesn’t know about Skinny Cow products to try them out.  I have only tried the Chocolate Truffle.   I find them at Walmart.  I am really picky about low fat food, especially ice cream.  These are creamy and so good.  Ok ready for what is almost as good as the taste?  Calories 100; Total Fat 2.5g ; Dietary Fiber 3g

So that fiber content can make you  feel like you are being healthy while eating chocolate!  I think Skinny Cow should pay me in free boxes of chocolate truffle bars for the rest of my life for telling you about them.  Unfortunately, they don’t even know how much I love them. 

DSC04706.JPG

Looks yummy huh?  Let me know if you love them as much as I do.  Oh and a little piece of advice.  Get them at the end of your shopping and put them in the freezer as soon as you can.  If they get melty and then put back in the freezer they lose their creaminess. 

signature2

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails