Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Photo Linky Party Winner

First of I must apologize for such a confusing theme this time and thank you for linking up.  I asked Sarah @ Faded Country to be our guest judge. 

Here’s her results.

Hey I looked through all the entries and I am going to go with #10.

Debbie @ A Day In My Life

rope

I love the simplicity and the way the photos create a soothing feel. It makes me want to go there and lie in the grass and take in the beauty that abounds. What a great place to live and I love the detail of the rope on the poles. Gorgeous place!

Here’s your ribbon if you want it for your blog.

Tracy’s Trinkets and Treasures

I am waiting for the poll to end on the sidebar, but I think there will be some changes to the photo parties. 

There will still be another one in about 2 weeks on May 3rd. 

The challenge is simple!  Yippee for simple. 

Take a photo of a sunrise, sunset or sun flare.

sunphotoparty

If you aren’t sure what a sun flare is or looks like then go visit a great post I found about it @

Photography Blogger

The post is called 25 Excellent Sun Flare Photography Examples.  You can read it here and see the awesome photo examples.

Thanks again to those that linked and thanks to Sarah for being the guest judge.

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails