Thursday, April 14, 2011

Angled Photo Winners

I really enjoyed seeing all of the angled photos that were linked up.  I appreciate the participation. 

This week’s judge was Katie @ Little Things Bring Smiles.

I definitely have a winner!!

Sarah @ Faded Country

The photo that completely stole my heart was "The Viewpoint of Being a Mother."

win1

I love the creativity that went into this shot and the simple fact Sarah actually thought to take a picture from the bird's eye view. Her little toes at the bottom made me smile  as well as her darling little ones playing so well together. Her other photos show her enthusiasm with her camera as she was on the floor, eye to eye with her little baby.

win2

Brilliant!

Second place winner is:

Anita @ Going A Little Costal

The second photo to catch my attention was the magnificent Pier.

win3

The lighting, angles, and colors are fantastic and I kept wishing I could scrunch my nose and appear on top of the Pier. The Staircase photo with the Pier in the corner has beautiful shadows and displays another great angle!

win4

 All around beautiful shots and I definitely wish that were me in the hammock ;)

Overall the photos were fabulous and I really enjoyed getting to know each and every person through their photography. Great work everyone!

Thanks so much Katie for judging.  Congratulations to the winners. 

Here is a button if you want it for your blog.

Tracy’s Trinkets and Treasures

Here’s the idea I had for the next party on the 26th. 

“What Do You See In 360 degrees?”

360button

The idea is to take photos of everything that catches your eye while staying in one place.  (You can turn, sit, lie down, stand, etc, but you need to stay in the same spot for your shots.)  For example, stand in the middle of a park, your yard or living room and take photos in every direction of anything you find interesting.  This will be a great way to show off a room, your favorite place, landscaping or anything else you can think of.

What do you think?  I will get a post up in a few days. 

The party after that will be sunrises and sunsets.  Then we will see if everyone is still interested for future parties or if summer is a time to take a break.

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails