Monday, April 11, 2011

Did You Get Your Angle On? Then Link Up Those Angled Photos!

This is my favorite photo linky party yet.  I found this technique fun and easy.  What about you?

Spring is a good reason to take photos outside. 

I laid back on the ground to get my son’s feet while he was swinging in the backyard.

This was my favorite angled shot and I am loving my neighbor’s purple blooms on the tree. .

IMG_7701vs

My son loves to climb trees barefoot.  It was easy to get an upward angle shot since I was on the ground.

IMG_7845sun

My dog was enjoying some spring weather as well.  She was lying in the grass like a lion so I got on her same level and took her pic.  My DIY grooming job is growing out finally.  Smile

IMG_7860 copyc-1

From my front yard I took this kind of wonky angled shot.  I am sharing it because I think the sky is beautiful.

IMG_7812

My dog loves to go for walks.  She will talk to us about it until we head out the door.  This is her in action ready for her walk.

I angled the camera so that I could get both my son and dog in this narrow space. 

IMG_7658 copy2

And last I took this photo at Olive Garden.  I had my camera because it was my son’s birthday.  Then sun was coming in at an angle and the Wisteria looked better from the side instead of straight on.

IMG_7982warm

Beautiful huh?  I love spring blooms.

That’s my shots from this past week.  Now it’s time to show us what you did with your camera. 

This party will be judged by

katie

Katie @ Little Things Bring Smiles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails