Saturday, April 23, 2011

Book Painted With Chalkboard Paint

I was working on another chalkboard project when an idea popped into my head.  Last fall I spray painted some books because I was going for a monotone look.  You can see that post here.  I decided to give chalkboard spray paint a try. I painted one of my previously painted books. 

IMG_8839

I gave it 2 coats of paint.  3 would be even better, but I ran out of paint.  I conditioned the book by rubbing the chalk all over it and wiping it off and then I wrote “Love” on the side because I love when ideas work.

chalkboardpaintedbook10

chalkboardpaintedbook9

chalkboardpaintedbook5

chalkboardpaintedbook7

chalkboardpaintedbook8

Don’t ya just “love” it? 

sig

Linking to

chalk

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Saturday Night Special Chalkboards @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails