Sunday, April 24, 2011

360 Degree Photo Party Ideas

This should be an easy challenge.  All you do is find a place, any place, and take pics all around you.  My place I picked was my new rope swing.

swing2x

It was pretty chilly so I grabbed a blanket, my camera and my dog and took  photos all around the yard. 

We will start with the birdbath that you see in the photo above and work our way around going clockwise.  I used a zoom lens.

birdbath

birdhouseonpole

honeysuckle

redchair

bench

swing

IMG_8789

patiochairs

fruitlessmulberries

These fuzzy caterpillar looking things drop off of our big tree for almost 2 weeks.  They drive me crazy.

backporch

IMG_8796

This patch of grass dies every year.  It also drives me crazy.  I planted a bush that never grows by the bunny.  I think I need to get a better growing bush to soften up that brick area. 

shed

 

yard

There is a little nest in the red bird house.  The photo of the daddy bird below was taken the other day.

IMG_8479t

tajmahal

My sweet neighbor who I love had this monstrosity of a shed built a couple of years ago.  We call it the Taj Mahal.

redaridondackchair

lamppost

That’s my yard in 360 degrees.  What spot will you pick for 360 degrees of photos?  I can’t wait to see.  Get your post ready to link up for the party.  Linky opens at 6pm Central time Monday.  I hope to see you there.

360button

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails