Monday, April 25, 2011

360 Degree Photo Linky Party

360button

ATTENTION:  You don't have to link your pics together like I did to make pano.  I just did it for fun.  This was suppose to be a challenge to take photos of somethign all around an area.  For example showing of a room in your house.  I am sorry this was so confusing. 

With warmer weather it is a perfect time to get outside and take photos of nature wakening up after months of winter.  That’s what I did for my examples I shared with you yesterday.  You can see my backyard photos here.    I also considered sitting in a room in my house and taking 360 degrees of photos.  Anyway, I took a few more outdoor pics in the backyard (I did only about 180 degrees because I already showed you so many pics previously).  This time I used my shots to create panoramic photos in Photoshop Elements. 
panocollage
I wasn’t able to use all 5 photos for one panoramic so I created 3 different ones.
pano1
pano2
pano3
I thought this was fun.  I hope you did too.  I can’t wait to see your links. 
Our guest judge will be Sarah @ Faded Country
sarah
Link up will end Wednesday the 27th at 6pm Central time.
Next party is sunrises or sunsets. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails