Friday, April 15, 2011

Love This Blog

Have you ever found a blog that makes you smile every time you read it and you get so excited when you see a new post?  Well you can add Gnee @ Singing with Birds to your list.  I am not a big fan of cooking.  I do it, but I don’t love it and I am not all that good at it. 

However, Gnee’s posts always make me wish I was a better cook and even tempt me to try.  I have several things on my list I am going to attempt. 

Now I will tempt you with her fabulous photos.

Lemon Ricotta Pancakes

Praline Carmel Cheesecake Bars

recipe photo

Spinach Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing

Swiss Steak

Easiest Whole Wheat Bread with Huckleberry Butter

I could go on and on with photos, but I will stop so you can head over to her blog and see more.  And If you want to thank me for sharing this great blog with you then you can cook something and invite me over to eat!  Just kidding.

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails