Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Outdoor Pillows From Lowes and How to Keep Them in Place.

Hi everyone. I wanted to share some really cute outdoor  pillows that I found at Lowes today.  I was going to sew some myself, but when I found these I decided to just buy them.  I would need to buy outdoor fabric and find time to make them so buying them just made sense.  They were about $10 a piece.

I live in the panhandle of Texas.  We have already had several days of 65mph wind gusts.  My new little pillows would end up in another state so I secured them to the bench on my front porch. 

I tied a little piece of rope to the bench.

IMG_8330

And then I ran the string through the tags on the pillows.

IMG_8331

IMG_8336use

The rope shows slightly, but it is better than coming home to an empty bench when the wind blows.

IMG_8358a

IMG_8359b

IMG_8360cuse

I bet you can guess what I have on my list for the weekend.  I bought a few flowers today. 

The winner of the photo party will be announced soon.  I am waiting for the judge to give me her votes.  Thanks to everyone who linked up.  It was fun.

sig

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails