Thursday, May 13, 2010

My First Award

TrendyBlogAward

I feel honored to receive my first blog award.  It was awarded to me by Risa at RESTLESSRISA.  If you haven’t seen her awesome pillow case purse then you are missing out.  You can see it here.

In order to accept this award, I need to pass it on to 10 other bloggers who I follow, and think deserve it.  Here is a list of terrific bloggers in no particular order. 

Tara, Tammie, Dawn and Nikki @ Four Sweet Peas in a Pod

Regan @ A Day in the Life Of

Bridgette and Rebekah @ All Thingz Related

Becky @ Beyond the Picket Fence

Judi @ Creating Balance

Nikki @ Kreative Knack

Kim @ My Domestic Bliss

Cece @ One Handy Chick

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style

Nicole and Candace @ Crafty Sisters

signature2

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails