Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Chair and a Ladder

001

Not long ago I got a small antique chair from a garage sale.  I decided to paint it black and place it next to my ladder in the entry way.  I did  a little redecorating on the ladder while I was at it. 

006

 

013

011

012

014

Here is the garage sale chair before.  I would have left it red if so much of it handed been sanded off and all of my entry furniture is black.

007

After

017 

I couldn’t resist adding this little DIY project.  My dog got hurt on our walk tonight.  Something must have snagged her toenail and it kept bleeding.  Since she thinks the couch belongs to her I knew I needed to put a bandage on it.  I wrapped some paper towels around her foot and used medical tape to hold it on.  I am calling it her sock.  She looks terrible right now.  She has an appointment at the groomer in the morning.  These photos crack me up.

018

019

020

signature2

Linking to

Feature Yourself Friday at Fingerprints on the Fridge

Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home

Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous

I am a Creative Cat @ Poppies at Play

Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots and Jello

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails