DIY Outdoor Plant Stand with Free Plans
-
DIY Outdoor Plant Stand with Free Plans Funny how our lives have changed
from building furniture for our kids to building furniture for our plant
babies ...
The Backyard Project
-
I wrote this one year ago and wanted to share what we’ve been able to
change so far, here’s what I wrote last year, I’ll add an update below.. A
year ago...
Escape to the Country With Me
-
“My favourite road I’ve ever been on ain’t paved.” ― Viktor Tatarczuk
___________________ 9:08 pm CST Sunday, January 18th, 2026 It was a cold,
winter da...
Feeling
-
[image: Feeling]
My spine goes cold & yet, beads of sweat burst from my forehead. Shit. It’s
happening. Nothing was “wrong.” I was playing a game with t...
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
-
Full Tutorial will be ready October 6, 2020 Every home in the world could
double as a school at any moment during this pandemic. We learned that the
hard...
Spring Tour in the Sun Room
-
The sun room has gone through a couple of changes again with a new jute rug
and a colorful textured ottoman that I just love. Oh, and some color has
retur...
Bright & Beautiful Studios Befores and Afters!
-
Many of you know about the office we renovated last year, but I haven't
shared the before and after photos or shared the whole story yet! About a
year ...
DIY Mantel Decorated for Christmas
-
Hi friends, It’s the most wonderful time of the year again and I’m sharing
this DIY mantel I made and decorated for Christmas. So settle in, grab a
refresh...
Playing with the Pantry
-
I have such good intentions of posting more regularly--but apparently it's
going to take a while to develop the habit!
This next project is one that was ...
Ideas for Vintage Holiday Decor
-
I've been enjoying posting some holiday decor ideas using vintage finds
over on the WhisperWood Cottage Instagram page. You'll see lots of photos
from the ...
Paper Christmas Trees
-
A little late in the season to post these guys but time slips away so
quickly lately.
This is my take on paper trees.
Below you’ll find a very basic tutori...
Another Over-Size Bird Free Printable
-
A few days ago I received an email from a reader. She was after a
large-scale bird printable to partner the Heron I currently offer… I do
already provide...
MOVING ON... selling some pieces
-
*Hello everyone! I can't believe how long it's been since I last
blogged... oh my goodness, the time*
*has flown by! I haven't even had any time to visi...