Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yellow Rooster

I bought an unpainted ceramic rooster at a garage sale back in April.  I spray painted him white and hadn’t touched him since.  There have been some great yellow projects going around and I decided my rooster should be yellow.  I painted him again and then glazed him because I prefer the aged look.  Maybe because I will be 40 next week and I have the aged look going on.  : )

Here is the rooster in white.

IMG_0373

Now he has a coat of yellow.

IMG_0386

My dog  has to sniff around the yard while I work.  I am really sad because she is going blind.  She is running into walls.  : (  I guess it is a good thing her nose still works.

IMG_0378

I added the brown glaze.

IMG_0387

And here is my aged rooster.

IMG_0389

IMG_0392

Look out  house decor.  I might get on a yellow kick.

PS  Don’t forget to enter my giveaway for a $60 CSN card.  You can enter here.

signature2

Linking to

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots and Jello

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On the Porch

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Get Your Craft On @ Today’s Creative Blog

Power of Paint @ Domestically Speaking

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails