Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 I Remember

 

20110911-IMG_2677

Ten years ago while at work I heard a plane hit one of the World Trade Center buildings and thought how ridiculous that was because they were so big.  How could the plane not see the building and hit it?  Just the month before I had stood on top of one of those massive buildings with my coworkers.  We were attending a dental conference in NYC.  Then I remember the horror I felt when I learned a 2nd plane hit the other tower and I knew this was no accident.  Concentrating on my patients and cleaning teeth was so very hard that day.  I just wanted to go home and sit glued in front of the tv while hugging my family.  It was even harder for my husband watching from the safety of his fire station while his NYC brother firemen were losing their lives.  Yes I will always remember. 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails