Monday, January 17, 2011

White Background Photo Linky Party

I am so excited to see your photos!

Last week I posted a tutorial on how to take a photo of an object and have an all white background. I added some extra info if you want to get rid of the shadows. Go here to see it.

Here is my artichoke photo I used for the tutorial.

IMG_3198


And the little box that I used to learn how to get this effect.


IMG_2948



I also challenged you to give it a try.

I hope you enjoyed learning something new and experimenting. I would love to do more photo linky parties in the future.  How about a macro (close up photography) party next week or in 2 weeks.  Comment your thoughts. 


Time to link up!

Here's a button if you want to copy and paste it to your post so other's will know to join in. 


Photo Linky Party


Remember if you didn’t get foam core board and want to participate you could always try using white copy paper and a small light object.










LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails