Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pet Partay at Debbiedoos

I am joining the Pet Partay at Debbiedoo’s Blogging and Blabbing.  How fun to see everyone’s pets.

Our dog is a vital part of our family.  She went blind this summer, but does well without sight.  We planned our upcoming summer vacation so that she could go with us and not be boarded because of how scared she would be in a strange place all alone and blind. 

Here’s our sweet girl.

IMG_3645 copy

She decided to stand up and try and figure out what I am doing calling her name.

IMG_3648

IMG_3658 copy

She’s had enough.  Back to lounging and ignoring me.

IMG_3664

Oh the life of a dog.

Oh I have to show you her new bed.  I want it!  You wouldn’t believe how comfy and cushy it is.

IMG_3562

Pet Partay @ Debbiedoos

Share your PET PARTAY

Starts Monday January 24th

 

Tracy

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails