Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year’s Motivation Side Bar Idea

This summer I made a dry erase board to write down my daily exercise.  It use to bother me to leave a day blank.

IMG_0518

Apparently it hasn’t bothered me as much as it use to because the more I blog the less I seem to exercise.  I don’t want to throw away the last several years of exercise dedication so I thought of an idea. 

No one sees my dry erase board, but several people see my blog daily.  So I am going to do a motivational side bar.  I will list my daily exercise on it and I will feel like I am being held accountable by my readers. 

Does anyone else want to join me?  You could do a sidebar food diary either daily or weekly if it is a diet instead of exercise you are tackling. 

Please feel free to make comments if you see more blog posts than exercising.  You can all be my Jillian (Biggest Loser). 

Tracy

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails