Monday, January 31, 2011

Macro Linky Party

macro2

I can’t wait to see all of your close up photos this week.  Macro can be beautiful photo art. 

My husband and I took a nature trip Friday so I could take some photos.  We had a blast until a ranger said we had to stay on trails only because a dead tree might fall on our head.  Seriously. 

We visited a dried lake that is now Buffalo Lake Wildlife Refuge.  Everything is dead at the moment, but I see the beauty in it anyway. 

Here are some of my shots.

Dead flowers.

IMG_4117 copy copy

IMG_4111 copy

Pile of bark and dead weeds.

IMG_4064 copy

IMG_4064 copy2

Addition:

I totally forgot about this photo I took this summer in Florida.  It is the neatest macro I have ever taken and it was all pure luck that I got such a neat photo.

IMG_0682

If you want to see more of my photos from there I have them posted on my photo blog.  Go here.

Ok I am really excited to see your photos so link up.

Tracy

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails