Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Clean Start To The New Year

My son is spending the day in his room clearing out years worth of junk.  It is ridiculous. 

IMG_2653

IMG_2655

IMG_2656

IMG_2657

I gave him until 5pm to get it done.  I don’t think it will happen.  How about you?

I got our kitchen junk drawers cleaned out.  All 3 of them.  Yep 3.  And they still look like they need organized.  No one will be hiring me to organize for them.  It is not my thing.

IMG_2658

IMG_2659

IMG_2660

In fact, I can’t believe I am letting you see them because they are kinda embarassing.  And yes I like Extra gum.  A lot.  I chew it all the time and I can go through a pack a day if I am not careful.  I usually just like spearmint, but I have grown fond of the strawberry shortcake.  It is the only fruit flavor one I like.

  My son gets his hoarding from us I suppose.

  I also cleaned out my storage containers for left overs.

IMG_2661

I always like when that task gets done. 

Are you already tackling January organizing or are you still enjoying the holidays with family and friends?

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails