Monday, January 24, 2011

A Bigger Better Market Sign

Several months ago I made my first sign.  I took a scrap piece of wood and painted “Market” on it.  It worked, but the board color blended too much with my walls and the sign was a little on the dinky side. 

My husband cut a piece of plywood for me and I made another stencil with my Cricut. 

I wanted bold black with off white letters that got a touch of glaze for aging. 

IMG_3818

Here’s the old one for comparison and the post is here if you want to read it and see how I make them. 

IMG_5926

Back to the bigger better one. 

IMG_3817

IMG_3819

I have been asked about my lights before.  They are porch lights from Lowe’s. 

IMG_3837

Bigger is better don’t ya think? 

Tracy

Linking to

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous

VIP Party @ Designer Garden

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails