Sunday, January 23, 2011

It’s a Good Day When…..

Yesterday my 12 almost 13 yr old wanted to hang out with me and go to antique shops and thrifting.  We had a great time.  We also at a “dive” that has been in business since 1946.  We ate greasy burgers and fries that were so good we are going again next Saturday when my husband is working.  We went to another dive to get root beer floats.  Yep great day. 

I took a break yesterday from button making to hang out with my son.  It was hard to stop, but I am glad I did.  I have enjoyed making these.  Here are the ones I have so far.  If you sent me info and your button isn’t on here, then I must have lost it so send it again.  If you haven’t sent me your info for what you want would you please send it to me?  Thanks. 

bumblesnbees-1dwellingsErin copy-1grassneedfontheartstry2again-1hen-1homegardenloomnaturetreeheaderbutton-1

I am trying to make them to go with your request and your blog. 

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails