Sunday, May 27, 2012

Project 52 Week 21 Favorites

How easy is this theme?  I have lots of favorites, but my family tops the list.

family

You may have notice I have been spending less time on my blog and more time making memories with my family. We have been spending a lot of quality time together.  The above photo was taken at a park where we spent the day playing frisbee, football, and walking the dogs. 

I used Kim Klassen’s idea she showed us in a tutorial in her Beyond Layer’s class to create the FAMILY letters in the pic.  I did something similar last year using a photo and my Cricut.  I cut out the letters and mod podged them onto a board. 

Love ModPodge Sign

I am thinking this new way to make the letters in photoshop would allow me to make these signs without using a Cricut.  I would just have to cut out the letters after I printed the photo. 

I might have to give it a whirl sometime soon.

sig

Project 52 - p52 weekly photo challenge with Kent Weakley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails