Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Goodbye November

Most of my November posts were about photos so I thought I would do one last post before December.  I attempted taking pics of Izzy with Christmas lights.  She participated, but I think I need to try during the day with some sunlight coming through the windows.  I must be the dog photographer whisper because I can get this crazy dog to sit still and pose anytime I want to take her photo.  She even sat with warm Christmas lights all over her. 

20111130-IMG_4691 copy

20111130-IMG_4692 copy

I will be bundling up and staying in when I get home from work tomorrow.  It is suppose to get cold and ugly.   I might do some Christmas baking and sew my stockings.  Does you have any favorite Christmas treats you like to make? 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails