Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nothing Says Fall Like a Basket of Apples

Apples and almond butter are my new addiction.  I like Honeycrisp apples the best for snacking, but for photos I like red apples.  I really like my faux red apples because they never get smushy.  When I was hunting for baskets for my mums, I found this cute small apple basket at Michaels.  I filled it with my red apples and placed it on my dining room kitchen. 

20111007-IMG_3117 copy

I added some textures to my photo for interest.  I used 3 of Kim Klassen Café’s textures.

        Scripted Autumn                      Pumpkin Grunge                         Warm Sun         

scripted autumn kim klassenpumpkin grunge warmsun

Do you like apples?  What’s your favorite kind?

sig

Linking to

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails