Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Porch–The Metal Containers

I have my porch decorated for fall.  The pumpkins are finally for sale, but they are slim picking due to the drought and expensive.  It’s too bright to take photos right now because my porch faces west, however, my metal containers are in shade so I am sharing them now.  They didn’t change a lot from last year.  I don’t know about you, but I can’t keep all new stuff or afford to pay for new things year after year.  It also seems silly not to reuse perfectly good decorations. 

The container next to my door has faux sunflowers and some other greenery.  The flowers are big and eye catching.

20111001-IMG_2978 copy

20111001-IMG_2979

20111001-IMG_2980

To the right of the door is another metal container.  This one has a few flower stems, some faux gourds and pumpkins and a few real mini pumpkins.

20111001-IMG_2982

I think the colors are really pretty.

20111001-IMG_2981

20111001-IMG_2983

I can’t wait to show you the rest of it.  Most of it’s new, but I did reuse some things too. 

What do you do for holiday decorating?  Reuse, buy all new or a little of both?

sig

Linking to

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails