Monday, October 10, 2011

Because Friends Share …….

Recently I purchased a product that I really like and I wanted to let you all know about it.  This company doesn’t even know who I am or that I am writing about their product.  I just like to share things that I think are worth buying with you. 

If you are like my family, then you don’t get enough fruits and veggies in your daily diet.  I found a product that tastes really good and helps me with this problem. 

image

It cost $30 for a bottle will last 30 days if you take the recommended 1 oz ( 2 Tablespoons) daily.  You can take it 2 times daily for added benefits. It contains 12 fruits, 13 alkalizing minerals, and 2 herbs.  I could drink the entire bottle.  I look forward to my daily dose every morning. 

Here’s a list of the benefits.

image

If you would like to visit their website then click HERE and you will be able to read more about it and find out if it is available at a store near you. 

Let me know if you get some and think it tastes great and if you notice any of the benefits.  I have been drinking it for one week now. 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails