Sunday, June 20, 2010

Flower Egg Basket Update and Happy Father’s Day

IMG_0426

I made a flower arrangement in and egg basket for Memorial Day.  You can read about it here.  The plants were new and didn’t have many blooms yet.  I wanted to let you know that the blue Lobelia has gone wild.  I highly recommend this flower if you want a showy blooming flower.  I have had this basket for almost a month and the blooms have been continuous. It has been moved to the front porch that faces west.  I have watered it daily or every other day.   Here is the photo from the day I made the basket.

014

And now.

IMG_0420

IMG_0418

IMG_0421

I hope everyone has a Happy Father’s Day today.  My husband has to work.  Firefighters don’t get holidays darn the luck.

signature2

 

Linking to

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Summer Party @ Domestically Speaking

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails