Friday, October 15, 2010

Pearl Frame

When my son was a baby I made a frame to hold his first professional photo.  He was 2 and a half weeks old and oh so cute.  I surrounded his photo with pearls, pearl buttons and white buttons.  My birthstone  is a pearl.  I use to despise them and the older I get the more I love pearls.  I have a great story about a pearl ring I will share with you sometime soon.

Most of the pearls and buttons have stayed on after all these years. (You gotta love a glue gun.)   My little baby is now a 12 and a half year old.   My husband is working his 24 hour shift tonight so my son and I had a date tonight.  We went to a place where you get to build your own burrito and then to the scariest haunted house ever.  I think our hearts are still racing.

Donna’s Funky Junk Interior SNS Frame Party seemed like the perfect time to share my frame.

IMG_4650

I still think it is precious after all of these years.

IMG_4648

IMG_4652

You can see all of my glue strings in this photo.  I don’t think it is possible to ever get rid of them all.  Do you? 

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to all of my new followers.  You make my day.

Tracy

 

Linking to

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

October Open House @ The Answer is Chocolate

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails