Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mini Christmas Tree Decorating For Work

You might remember that we decorated pumpkins at my work for Halloween. Our patients loved it so one of our dental assistants wanted to decorate mini trees for Christmas. 

I found a $4 mini pine tree at Michaels. 

I bought one sparkly greenery bush and 2 small floral stems that looked like leather leaves.

IMG_7983

I cut the bush and stems into sections and stuck them in the mini tree.  I cut the tree from it’s  base and stuck it into some styrofoam inside my container to make it taller. 

IMG_7985

I already had the container and foam.  I think the greenery and the tree cost me abut $10 total. 

One more thing checked off my list. 

I will share all of my coworkers trees with you soon. 

Tracy

Linking to

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails