Friday, April 27, 2012

RELAX Pillow

Before my lunch date with a good friend of mine, I stopped at Hobby Lobby to look around.  I spotted a pillow I had been meaning to make.  Do you ever see things that you dreamed up in your mind.  I hate when I don’t do it first except this time I was glad to just buy it and not make it. 

IMG_9648-2 copy

I love the pillow and it was 40% off! 

IMG_9635-2 copy

I really love numbers and letters.  I use to only like even numbers, but now I like odd numbers too.  Especially the number 3, but 2 will always be my favorite.

I have a pillow I made for Autumn/Winter that I hate putting away in the spring because I love the looks of it on my bench.  It says Autumn on one side and Winter on the other.

20111002-IMG_3028    IMG_4896

Now I have this pillow for Spring and Summer.

IMG_9645-2 copy

Can  you tell I like decorating my porch for the seasons? 

sig

Linking to

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Remodelaholic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails