Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It’s Beginning to Feel a Lot like Fall. Time To Start the Front Porch Decorating.

Tomorrow is calling for a high of 59 degrees.  A cold front and some much needed rain are coming.  I am still waiting for pumpkins to go on sale,  but I did start my front porch decorating. 

I have this clay oval planter thing (if you know it’s correct name would you please share it with me?).  It was my mom’s.  She use to keep it next to her pot bellied stove with fire wood in it.  She loved plants, so I know she would like that I used it for a planter. 

I planted some cabbages and added some faux pumpkins while I am waiting for the real ones to become available. 

crockcabbage3

crockcabbage6

crockcabbage5

crockcabbage1

I have this metal pumpkin that I added, but I am undecided if I should keep it in there or if less is better.  What do you think?

crockcabbage9text

sig

Linking to

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails