Tuesday, August 17, 2010

If I decorate for it ….it will come????

I am really ready for fall.  It has been hot and even humid here.  It is usually a dry heat in this part of  Texas.  So I have started to do a few fall touches around the house hoping it will make Fall get here asap.

I have my leopard print pumpkins out that you can read about here

And now I changed the decor on a side table.

My friend bought me a wheat bundle candle holder years ago.  It seemed like the perfect container for my new fall flowers I bought 1/2 price at Michael’s this past weekend.  

IMG_3293

IMG_3300

Yep perfect container.

Next will be the front porch.  I love buying pumpkins.  I will probably have to wait until September for that.

Ok Fall…I am ready.  Where are you?

signature2

Linking to

Table Top Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails