Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rolling Pin Holder Idea. Plate Holders Are Not Just for Plates.

My mom had a couple of old rolling pins I wanted to display.  I had an idea.   Why not use a plate holder?

007

Not so cute huh?  But wait!  What if I added this fake stained glass project that I made?

011

003

012 

Better but not quite there.  How about adding this?

005

001

014

Just Right. 

016

020

Just in case you were wondering what was casting the shadow on the left. 

signature2

Linking to

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Spotlight Yourself @ It’s so Very Cheri

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

Show and Share Day @ Just A Girl

Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple

Transformation Thursdays @ Shabby Chic Cottage

Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge

Favorite Things Friday @ A Few of My Favorite Things

Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous

Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails