I finished my rocking chair without a seat project. I bought a basket at Hobby Lobby but it was too big for the hole in the chair.
I really didn’t want a smaller basket so my husband cut the large metal supports out with a wire cutter. This made the basket more flexible and it could pushed down into the seat.
I lined the basket with sheet moss before I added soil.
I found a few little dainty plants today and here it is.
I am looking forward to the plants filling in and growing over the sides.
Just a little side note. I am always complaining about the wind where I live. Today it blew about 60 mph. It blew a steeple partially over.
And a chimney on a house blew over.
Of course it also broke all kinds of tree limbs large and small. It is crazy! I am really not liking the wind this year.