Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chicken Wire Candle Cloche & A Neat Story

We revealed our secret pals at work the other day with a gift.  I got a really pretty candle holder I thought I would share with you. 

IMG_0175

IMG_0178

I think she must know me pretty well.  I love it.

I wanted to share something cool with you all.  A couple of weeks ago I was shopping at my local grocery store when I heard a lady call out, “It’s Tracy!”.  I turned an a very pretty lady came up to me to tell me she loves my blog and Izzy.  She is from another city here in Texas, but she was visiting her dad who was ill.  I thought it was so neat to run into someone who recognized me from my blog and what are the chances we would be in the same place at the same time?  I also love that she loves Izzy.  So this pic is for her.  I had Izzy outside in the front flowerbed.  The sun was setting and my house faces west.  I guess it was a little bright because this his what she did.

IMG_0186

In the next day or so I am going to post about the paint I read about recently that I think would make kitchen cabinet painting EASY. 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails