Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fleurs, A Can, and Awesome Adhesive Spray

A few weeks ago I made a “fleur” stencil and finally got around to using it to spruce up my watering can.  I painted it Espresso brown a long time ago.

I finally bought some Krylon Easy-Tack repositionable spray adhesive.  What it really should be called is awesomeness in a can.  Instead of holding down my stencil with my fingers and holding my breath hoping it didn’t move, I just sprayed the stencil and stuck it on the can.

IMG_4666 copy

After I painted, it peeled off easily and didn’t leave a residue.  It’s my new BFF. 

It helped me make this great watering can look fabulous.

IMG_4671 copy

IMG_4682 copy

I have got to find some more things to stencil now!  Have you ever used the adhesive spray?

Tracy

Linking to

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple

Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails