Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Entryway Chest for Storage

I have been on the search for a chest that will fit in a narrow space in my entry way.  I need it for storage.  I have asked my friends on Facebook and they vote leave it as is.  My other furniture in my entry is black, but I think they are right.  What do you think?  Paint it black or leave it alone.  Keep the pulls or change them? 
5W3A7245
I did some redecorating in my bedroom about a month ago and took pics of it and then accidentally erased them all.  I need to retake them and show you.  I like the changes. 
sig

7 comments:

  1. It looks great the way it is! The soft wood tone is warm, inviting, and welcoming! The pulls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great the way it is and makes that typewriter just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chest is gorgeous! I vote for "leave it" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for leave it! I'd keep the pulls also. They look art deco to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in the process of a 30 Days of Pinterest project - doing something with ideas I have pinned over the last couple of years. I wanted to let you know that I have an image of yours I had pinned that you posted in 2011 - a galvanized tin vignette - and it is in my most recent post tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are no words to express how much I LOVE that chest of drawers!! Leave it and DEFINITELY leave the pulls. But if you decide to get rid of the pulls, you send them to me!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see I am out voted. I would probably paint it. But it is pretty either way. Love your little dog. Stop by my blog to read about my life as a Missouri Farm Girl.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I appreciate each and every one of them. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails