Saturday, November 3, 2012

Find the Light

Have you been thinking about taking some portraits of your kids during this beautiful fall season?  If so I wanted to encourage you to find an area with trees a out an hour or so before sunset.  Pose your kids in front of the sun so that it is behind the creating beautiful backlighting. 

I have done 2 photo shoots recently in a place just like this and the results of the lighting are beautiful. 

IMG_6597-1x

IMG_6812-1x

If you need tips on photographing in backlight then google it and you will find a ton of information.  I have really enjoyed taking online classes and reading the free info at http://improvephotography.com/

I also have been using my new photo cd packaging that I give to my clients. 

IMG_6948-1

I use custom stamps I ordered and a punch cut out for the name tag.  The insert is my print release and I stamp Thank You on it.  I really like it.  It sure beats the ziplock baggies I was using before. 

I encourage you to go outside this weekend and practice taking photos by using the light and see what you think.  sig

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, thanks for the encouragement...I will head out with my camera if it doesn't rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photographs, as always, are beautiful. Love your new packaging as well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I appreciate each and every one of them. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails